I was unable to browse to your site. After some quick research, I found the problem. Your domain is delegated to:
This NS (name server) does not return any responses reliably (times out/does not reply):
dig A @auth3.nextlevelinternet.com audioasylum.com
(the same goes for the other 2 name servers). Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I can successfully do digs against other root name servers (18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, yalumba.connect.com.au) etc.
furthermore, it seems that you have cached DNS for this domain - ns1.audioasylum.com etc.
dig ns @126.96.36.199 audioasylum.com
I presume that you're moving from one DNS server to another, and I can also see that the TTL was still set to the default 86400 seconds:
dig @auth2.nextlevelinternet.com +nocmd audioaslyum.com \ +noall +answer
probably should have been set to the min TTL as per RFC standards for a TLD (top level domain) - 5 minutes/300 seconds before any migration so as to not cause issues with visitors...
I got around this by hard setting my hosts file to point to the A record for your domain, but a lesser technically knowledgeable person would have had issues...
Just thought I'd let you know.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - You've got problems with your DNS - mrtheoden 21:09:54 04/13/12 (2)