Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

RE: Classifieds

Yeah, it could be twekaed a bit. I did so with the Grey background Vendana css, aaSansGrey.css. The issue is that for some reason we used percentages and IE has some bugs where it applies the percentage to the percentage. I changed it to a body font-size: 12px, The line-height was ok, but the body didn't use it for the default table tag, so I added that. It still would need some tweaking as we also have an aamin.css that is used for sponsor forums that also needs to get changed.

Anyway, what font-size parameter (px, pt, em), is best for browser compatibility and to also allow scaling? I hate it when you can't scale up a site's fonts when my old eyes can't read the tiny text.

I hear you on the brand/model thing, but we're also considering adding an Ajax type widget to pull up consistent data to try to get good info that we could also normalize and make an advanced search or even a Bluebook based on listings useful. IF users put in inconsistent junk, then it's a waste of time.

Locations should be an easy tweak, it's just another field.

-Rod

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Classifieds - Rod M 17:20:08 12/04/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.