Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

RE: Classifieds

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, putting the item info at the bottom is different. I felt that people would be more interested in the ad info upfront and then would find the other data if they were interested in the item. Flipping it to the top is simple. I'll ask people which they like better.

You're also right, I haven't purged the bold from all the code for the links. Underline or not is a preference I suppose. Linking the categories is simple. And including the WTBs on at least the new Today/2 days listings is a good idea.

The camera was just a graphic that we had around and I agree. A smaller, different icon would be better.

On fonts, actually that is an option in the user profile. Personally, I prefer the standard roman font, but you can change it in your profile under the Default Style. Do you think Verdana is better? I hate it, but that's me.

Brand and Model are there to support future advanced search and alerts for specific items that come up for sale. These are added to the title field. And titles could be shorter or displayed in a smaller font as Agon does it.

Locations are editable, but are taken from the user profile. Adding a field for it in the ad might be useful though and it'd be easier to edit directly. If we added city and state, it'd help with an advanced search if people wanted to search by state.

-Rod

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.