Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

RE: Well, I hate to say it, but make is very similar to Ebay.....

Finding zip codes in a certain radius is not trivial. A quick search came up with a PHP app that comes with a db to find the distance from one to another. One could likely hack that code to display the distance from you if your zip was in our db and you were logged in. It'd be so much easier if zip weren't arbitrary and you could just select on a range. Basically, it's a lot of work that would come way down on the list after shipping calculations. The other problem is that the db is always changing and hence out of date.

Feedback has always been there, but we need to make if more obvious and simple to use. Actually, it is simple, just finding the links is hard.

I am considering doing some advertising to get this pumped up, but I actually think that most folks know about it and just continue to do Agon. But we'll give it a try and see if we can push more buyers here and if Agoners would list here and wait it out, the buyer will come.

Hopefully, the new features will make a difference. We surely have seen a big increase in listings and traffic the last couple weeks.

-Rod

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Well, I hate to say it, but make is very similar to Ebay..... - Rod M 17:43:26 10/28/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.