Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Here's my experience Michael, and it took almost six

months for me to get a response:

Hi Rod,

Thank you very much for all the research, and I will re-contribute soon. I was finally able to log on to the asylum by using Internet Explorer, but that was a sudden change from the capability I previously had of using the Netscape or Safari browsers. I am a Mac person.

Thanks again,

Bill Hiatt
hiatt@alaska.net

Rod Morris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry. I had some email problems with a bunch of messages getting put in the spam box by mistake. Please see answers below:
>
> At 06:37 PM 11/8/2006, you wrote:
>
>> Hello Monitors,
>> I am getting tired of writing to you and receiving no answers.
>>
>> I have two issues that need your attention and response.
>>
>> First, I am not able to login despite using my information listed below. This is same moniker and password that I have always had, but I have failed to login for two months without using the link "Forgot My Password."
>
>
>
>
> I tried it and had no problem. Is it still an issue?
>
>
>> Second, I made a $50 contribution to the Asylum on June 6th using my Visa account. I still have not received acknowledgement of the contribution or seen the charge on my Visa account. Please tell me what your records show. My Visa account number was changed in September, so I would now need to resubmit if you did not receive it before.
>
>
>
>
> I also was able to find that contribution and it unfortunately fell victim to the same problem. Hopefully, I've gotten the false positive problem resolved as things seem to be ok now, but checking a few hundred spams a day to be sure has not been fun. Yes, you'd need to resubmit if your account changed and no, the card was not processed..
>
> I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.
>
> Regards,
> Rod
>
>
>

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Here's my experience Michael, and it took almost six - hiatt@alaska.net 18:29:32 02/04/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.