Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

My profile has "does not acccept ...

unsolicited emails," but if you click on my name in a thread, an e-mail form pops up. Last night I got several unsolicited e-mails from people who aren't even registered inmates about a post I made in Critics Corner. They were "blind-copied" in an e-mail sent privately by inmate Ozzie, who had gotten around my "unsolicited e-mail" request.

Is there some problem with the setting? I really want to keep the dialogues on the forum, and out of my personal e-mail! (especially when after I asked the transgressors not to e-mail me privately, they jumped all over me staing that I should expect to get responses when posting in a public forum. Isn't this semi-public, meaning that there are still enforceable rules that the Bored applies?)

Thanks Rod, and Happy Holidays to you and all your loved-ones. Thanks so much for this fantastic site (and quality diversion!).

-Robert Young

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Topic - My profile has "does not acccept ... - robert young 06:53:16 12/22/05 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.