Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

site glitch

Rod,

Sorry for posting this in general instead of support. I tried your recommendation and deleted cookies but it does not seem to help. When I tried today the Show All worked in Rocky Road once but not in General after having pick Last Visit. It seems that Last Visit gave me the original post of the thread and wrapping around and coming back after picking ShowAll gave me all the posts in new threads but nothing older.

Did you use the MSSQL2MYSQL converter? Just interested. We have been thinking of doing that for a shareware version of our product without the VBA coding. Here is the original post.

Thanks,
MylesJ

Rod,
I see two changes in the site. The first is that if you pick last visit to limit what you see, you only see new threads. Previously you would see all items posted since your last visit regardless of what thread they were in. This change may be intentional on your part. It is not a biggie since choosing last 24 hours would get close to the same effect, but that does not seem to work. You still see the entire thread. Second, once you have picked last visit, the Show All button has no effect. You have to close the site and come back in again to see anything but the New threads in a forum.

I'm running IE 6 SP2

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - site glitch - MylesJ 12:33:36 04/21/05 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.