Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Constant "User name" -prompt (still) causing insanity!

Rod and Co,

Sorry to bring this up again, but I really must discover the way to end the constant user name prompt or I'll need to leave!

Every action to look at a post or change forums I take produces a little wait while the "Select User" box appears. This box now contains 20 names, mostly repeats of this moniker, but sometimes includes several others even including the moniker of the person who hijacked my moniker on Outside last week. The list varies from forum to forum.

I just can't go on using AA with this box appearing on every mouse click.

An earlier suggestion to look at earlier archived posts on the subject didn't produce any effect, no previous post applied to this one that I could see. I was hping that re-regoistering would help, but it's worse now with more user names than ever.

Sorry, for this- again- but I'm giving it a few days and otherwise I'll need to dicontinue with AA to prevent tossing a brick through my new monitor. Please, I need specific help on this one.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Bambi B

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Constant "User name" -prompt (still) causing insanity! - Bambi B 09:05:05 03/30/05 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.