Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: group purchases ?

Now it is clear that Craig (NOS440) may post the details of the "Group Purchases" proposal here in AA. While Craig said he was from Business, I would like to say the genuine purpose is NOT business but more friendship and better mutual help, in line with AA's spirit, I believe. :)

As the moderator of the EICO eGroup at Yahoo, I must say the "Group Purchases" proposal comes out from the discussions in the EICO eGroup to organize members to buy AuriCaps at the discounted price that is available normally to really bulk purchases only. See the pricing policy of the Audience:

http://www.audience-av.com/auricap5.htm

Craig is one of our eGroup active members and though he runs a business, he is good to offer his business to help organizing. It is reasonable that his company should require a reasonable charge for the PayPal costs his company has to pay, handling and packaging of the consignments, etc. Craig would be giving the details in AA shortly.

The requirements for buyers is that they should indicate their preliminary orders at a POLLS currently opened at the EICO eGroup.

The URL to the EICO eGroup is given below.

Richard CWY

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: group purchases ? - Richard CWY 19:48:48 06/27/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.