Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Huh?

Was there an apology there? And for what?

Postings links to your site perhaps?

I removed your posts because there was no content, simply a link to a site. It also struck me as being quite suspicious that you posted these links in response to nearly any inquery and offered no real personal information except that it's wonderful. If you're simply an extremely happy owner and hobbist, then this action might be unjustified, but I'd still expect more than just a link to a website.

If as your post above appears to infer, that you are the manufacturer or are somehow involved with the product, then these posts were in direct violation of our posting rules. Trade members must register and are advised not to post in a purely promotional manner.

You're welcome to answer questions about the product of a technical nature like, 'Will X amplifier drive a 2 ohm load for my panel speakers?' or something along those lines. However, offering your product as best the best choice for a question like, 'What amp for XYZ speakers?' is simply not acceptable. If we allowed that type of thing, then every inquery would be answered with mine is the best by a whole host of manufacturers and dealers. I don't think that would serve any purpose.

I've provided a link to our Trade Rules. If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to Trade Rule Inquiry at Audio Asylum

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Huh? - Rod M 08:40:52 10/19/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.