Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: I understand some of your concern and frustration

Rod, are you the only person designated to respond to "comments"? Boared Members Never respond to inquiries on their own? You can see the lengths some of these Board members went to in order to research my postings which in total, would be a considerable amount of time. If only 1 of them had taken a few minutes to respond, even telling me there was no validity, my inquiry would have been satisfied. Not to mention the amount of time they spent here trying to discredit me and bolster their own position. There is no logic to any of it.

I am sure you are very busy and as I said earlier, I never even considered any of this to be your responsibility. As the flaming posts containing personal insults, accusations, admonishments for not being a Contributor, etc. unfolded it was clear what the real problem was.

If you send an email to any business or organization, you naturally expect some type of response besides an "automatic" one. If you don't receive one it is bound to affect your opinion and patronization of that organization. It is bad business not to respond. If they don't have the funds or inclination to respond then just drop the ability to respond, "comments" section that is. The way it is now it is just a popularity or financial contest as to whether you receive a response.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: I understand some of your concern and frustration - MEP14 16:11:50 09/13/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.