Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

What a surprise, another Bored member making an issulting post

I wish I knew how many more to expect so I could plan accordingly. At least you apparently had the gonads to use your name unlike many of your compatriots.

Listen Dave, if I wanted anttention I would not be posting on this deserted outpost. Nobody visits this place anyway probably because it is hidden. So, you can cross off the Attention disorder diagnosis.

Frankly I doubt you have any Psychological background unless it was as someone confined to an asylum, not this one :-) Technician? Did you administer Electro Shock or have it applied? Actually I have an undergrad degree in Developmental Psychology but then why would you care when you people judge and prosecute with no due process. You do what suits your fancy based on "attitude". Well, I won't win Miss Congeniality because I have dropped out of the contest. Unless a judge restores my title...

Hey, I have had my fill of this place but as long as you purveyors of uneven justice keep posting, I will stick around. Does that give you any bright ideas? Think about it and Happy Shocking.

I have only drawn a line in the sand, that doesn't really count.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.