Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: OK. Now we *really* know you're a raging moron...look who is talking?

So you say. I don't think that explains all those names appearing under the same address. And, it doesn't explain the 6 names I mentioned in the Subject. "Trollwhacker is one and the same with at least one of those persons. He was obviously concealing his identity for fear of being identified. That is something I don't do.

You can't explain away this with a flip answer like that, we are not all as ignorant as you think. For a Bored member you have a foul mouth. Do you eat with that thing too?

You can continue to try to discredit me because you have nothing left to do. My intent was to find out information, not discredit the Audio Asylum. If you want to continue to make it appear that I am doing that then go ahead. All you are doing is showing how indiscrete and underhanded you are, not to mention unprofessional. You shouldn't be on the Board of the local Dogpound. There are some very suspicious and clandestine things going on in the bowels here. Anyone can see what you are up to.

All my activity has been above-board here, you cannot say the same.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: OK. Now we *really* know you're a raging moron...look who is talking? - MEP14 13:03:13 09/11/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.