Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Cut-Throat, Response 34, tuneman, Justin Guarini, fishmatisse214,RAYDOG

These are 6 names that I find posts for under your IP address currently listed on the Front page in Just the General Asylum & Amp/Preamp Asylum. Mind you I did this very quickly and only checked 2 Asylums. What kind of sick game are you playing Cut-Throat, Response 34, etc., etc. ? Huh ?

What kind of Hypocrite are you accusing me of using multiple names when it appears you may be using DOZENS of name? Yes, that is right, I did the same thing Cut-Throat et al did and found a veritible plethora of name listed under his IP address. Here are just a few of the Highlights:

Cut-Throat
tuneman
Response 34
Brian Cheney
Sane:De Kay
De Kay
phoenixaudionut
Anthony Machado
Chris Garrett( yes, thats what it shows)
Analog Scott
J10Scull(look for yourself)
hifitommy
Chazmo
Justin Guarini
fishmatisse 214
RAYDOG

Now, mind you, I was only about 1/5 of the way thru the list and I had already found 50 different names under that IP address. It is hard to believe some of the names but you can check easily for yourself to verify the list.

Type in [ 152.163.188.5 ] in "Search", then type the same number in "Modify Search", click on "All Forums" and hit "Go". You will be amazed at the list, 971 records in all for that IP address.

Now, I don't know how he is doing all this or if he may be posting under their names somehow but the list is there for All to see. I will find out how you are doing this and what this is really all about. I guarantee you I will get to the bottom of this.

If "you play with fire, you get burned"

Now, I have never seen a bigger case of Hypocrisy in my life. Can you imagine this snake in the grass questioning my integrity when he is about as deceitful as is possible to be.Btw, you can follow the same prodedure for me. You will find a total of 105 posts, 102 of them under MEP, 2 under MIKE and 1 under Pem. Mike is my real name and MEP are my initials. So, who is being deceitful here, you tell me.

As for the rest of your accusations, you no longer have a shred of credibility so I won't even respond.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.