Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Why not be above Bored...haha...and tell us who you really are?

The content of this person's messages has no bearing on the fact that he clearly violated the posting rules. As for me posting under different names that is pure hogwash. There are other names that come up when you begin to enter under "moniker" as is the case for all people. These are names that are cached on my computer as they are for all people. My name is Mike, so what is wrong with posting under Mike? My initials are MEP, hence my Moniker, MEP...so fricking what. I have never atttempted to deceive anyone when posting under my name

Your buddy, or so it appears, clearly posted under my Moniker, apparently hacking into my info. This was Not a look-alike name, it was my Username.

As for John Marks, he is a pendantic, caustic, egotist who writes condesending remarks about fellow member. This has No place here and should not be tolerated. If you agree with his style then the same goes for you.

If you had any balls, you would use your Regular Username rather than posing under this contrived username to hide your Real identity. Who is being deceitful now, huh ?

You can attempt to try to discredit me all you like, you only serve to show how pathetic and baseless you are.

You can take any Username and find posts that could be construed as contrary or inflamatory.People express their opinions, and sometimes they are passionate about a topic. So what? I would love to see all of your posts.

As for the Bored, which you probably are a part of, I have only pointed out their inconsistencies which are here for all to see. I will note your IP address too. Two can play at your game. If you post under this this address again, I will be glad to point it out to all.

You only show your ignorance by beating this "Contributor" idea again and again. This is supposed to be an Audio Asylum for all people, not just contributors. Do you realize how foolish you sound by espousing this point? Why don't you have AA open to just "Contributors" if that is the only criteria for being treated fairly? Only a weasel would post such pure blather under an anymous name.

You are only hurting your image by such actions. Name-calling is so easy when you are afraid to show your real identity. That is something I don't do. You are a Coward.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Why not be above Bored...haha...and tell us who you really are? - MEP14 22:31:00 09/10/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.