Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: What I think is that there's something fishy here...as in your response

TRolling My ASS. Only you could see something suspicious, but then that does not surprise me. The 2 instances can be clearly seen with a minumum of effort. They could be clearly seen by the Moderators, or whoever supposedly checks these things when I brought it too their attention. I made my "comment" both times while these posts were on the first page of the forum and could be clearly verified.

All you have to do is look at the IP address. Go back to 8-13-02 and look at his post. He admits in the post that he is using my Username and states how easy it is to post under another's Username. Did he hack in? I don't know, why don't you ask him ??? Now, Bruce, you who is Always referring others to the archives, you do know how to check this don't you??? Check your facts, Bruce, before you make accusations.

As far as I know, my Username has always been protected, that is, I don't remember doing anything specific after I originally registered. Again, why would you dwell on whether I protected it or not? The fact that he knowingly and intentionally posted twice under my Username is what is important. It is a clear violation of the rules...period.

What you are saying is it would be my falult if I were robbed because I did not install iron bars on all my windows and the robber gained entry by breaking through a window??? That is a twisted sense of logic.

As I clearly stated in the text all I wanted was a response to my comments. This is a very reasonable expectation given the circumstances. Had I received a response, I would not have posted anything concerning this matter.

Bruce, why do you appear to be taking this so personally and why are you so defensive??? I wanted an explaination to a matter that was serious to me and is a clear violation of the rules.

Tell me Bruce, what would you have done? Knowing your nature I can just imagaine you passing it off like it was nothing.

This smacks of another situation where if someone says something you don't like, it is a "troll". I am not attacking AA, I merely want an explaination to my inquiry, which as I noted, I have not recived. If anyone is "Whining" here, I say it is you.

All I did is clearly state the facts as they occured. Since it appears that I am not entitled to an explaination, I wanted to know how others would react to the same thing happening to them.That seems reasonable to me. Tell us Bruce, a Board Member, what would you have done?

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.