Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: There's more to this...Another model response from a Bored Member..

I said I would find out who was in charge, thinking that my requests were just being put off by some underling, I didn't threaten "legal" action. You must be on some psychotropic drugs. Besides, who really knows what happens there. There is this aura of mystery about who really is in charge there. You have this mysterious "Bored" but who really knows what they do or how they operate. After today, it is clear how they operate. You don't seem accountable to anyone except yourselves which is a disservice to the members here. You comprise only a small segment of the membership here, remember that.

You want to print the letter, then print the fricking thing, I don't care.Print my original letters from a month ago too. You allow people to intentionally break the rules and do nothing, then you obsess over my "tone". Why didn't you have the guts to write to me and tell me to "get bent" rather than post such shameful and unprofessional language under the protection of the Forum?

The truth is you or anyone there, wasn't about to do squat about the situation regardless of how diplomatically I worded my letter. Btw, I feel that I was diplomatic considering the circumstances. When I brought this to your attention after the first time, I was extremely polite and look where that got me.

You do whatever you like with no regard to its appropriateness and you have nobody to answer to because nobody really knows what the hell you do.

Go back to my original letter and original post here. I asked for a simple explaination about an obvious Rules Violation. That is about as simple and reasonable as you can get. What did you do? You did nothing.

Telling me to "get bent" is about as tacky as it gets. What is the criteria for Bored membership anyway? Do you need to pass a test for arrogance and pomposity first? If so you must have scored well.

The Audio Asylum is a great concept and could proliferate if it weren't for people such as yourself. Your language and behavior are totally Unprofessional.

MEP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: There's more to this...Another model response from a Bored Member.. - MEP14 17:18:36 09/10/02 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.