Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry Bruce. I really am.

I have read the rules but I guess I did not read them very carefully. I simply tried to pass on information that has been stated by other inmates time and again.

Rather than passing on the information of others, I will ideed stick to what I know personally...

I do apologize sincerely. Perhaps I should have kept this matter private; between me and the folks at AI. I will review the rules and follow them.

I really do enjoy using this asylum. I will try and keep my commentary positive and forthright.

That said, I think things have at least ended on a positive note. It was to a large extent, a misunderstanding on my part, and I have learned from this experience.

Please forgive me if I have caused any undue harm or have jumped to conclusions.

I think I will take a break at this point to do some personal reflection. Please do as you see fit.

I thank you for your response and for doing your best to make this a most interesting and positve forum for audiophiles.

Sincerely,

Brian M

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I'm sorry - BrianM23@msn.com 11:19:46 04/25/02 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.