Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: Jon Reisch--God Syndrome

I haven't heard any talk of banning and I'm the only one that can do that, so don't worry about that issue.

Jon does have his opinions, but as a participant in a discussion, his opinion carries no more weight than anyone else's. Rather than let these disagreements fester, use the Comment links as I and other moderators do get copies of those comments. We will look at those discussions.

I rarely look at cables, so if you've got specific threads, comments on this message and include links. It makes my life a lot easier. Cables is generally a difficult forum to moderate. We don't play games with the cables don't matter crowd; however, maintaining a good balance is tricky.

In any case, I know that some folks disagree with Jon and prefer to avoid cables. With the DBTers, that's ok. However, I haven't seen a evidence of an overall problem with people leaving. Our traffic is up which is not usual for the summer. That might not be the case on Cables. I don't know without searching the log data.

Hang in there and send me some links to look at.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.