Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

I reiterate my suggestion of enforcing that only registered inmates may post

Hi,

I've suggested this before but the Bored was silent. I know it has been discussed a few times, but not recently (to my knowledge). I suggested we could run a poll. Why not?

If registration is required to post we can take the opportunity to advise new comers. When the confirmation is sent out to the registering inmate's email address, it can consist of a "care" package to help guide them on AA.

1. What each forum is about to assist newbies posting in the correct place

2. Strong recommendations for the search mechanism and a little FAQ on how to use it effectively.

3. Why a decent subject line helps all. Especially important when replying. Since we can all see the thread there is little point in allowing the default (Re: thread subject) to be used, unless that is really the subject. We all wander off the point; many don't bother to change the subject line when replying.

4. Web site philosophy ("leave the flames at home")

5. An acronym primer (LOL etc)

6. Where "Outside" lives.

Regards,
Metralla

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I reiterate my suggestion of enforcing that only registered inmates may post - Metralla 16:49:43 03/03/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.