Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Propeller Head .gif on General and Cables...

Hello,

I recently upgraded from AOL 6.0 to 8.0 due to sluggishness. I also did a Win 98se Service Pack upgrade about a month ago. I run an old PII 300mHz w/128 RAM Gateway that has been fine on the web, most of the time.

Recently, when going to GENERAL or CABLES, I've noticed that the Propeller Head .gif picture doesn't load and more often, my computer hangs up while that .gif is loading. Not always, but maybe 4 out of 10 times going back 2-3 weeks. It seems to be that picture because I can see the little info line freeze on it. I have had no problems in the past with the .gif, but just recently. All other Asylums load quickly and are fine. All other websites are fine.

I have to Control/Alt/Delete out of AOL and I can always see/hear my hard drive (8.3g IBM) going full throttle for minutes after the page locks up, I mean, it goes nuts. The other pics seem to load fine. I then have no control other than the C/A/D function.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks, Chris

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Topic - Propeller Head .gif on General and Cables... - Chris Garrett 13:15:58 06/11/04 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.