Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

connection refused, and also having to click twice on links

Quite often, I click on a link to a message to read it, and nothing happens, and I have to click on the link again - then the page loads OK. This has happened to me for a while now, both while using IE and Mozilla Firebird browsers.

Also, sometimes, like once or twice a day, for shortish periods, I get 'connection refused' messages when trying to browse the asylum forums. This happened again about 15-30 minutes ago (prompted me to ask here about the troubles)

Lastly, I have found lately that eThread style for the forums takes ages to come up, whereas it is still normal speed in the other styles, like classic.

Are the asylum servers struggling a bit, or is the internet having troubles connecting me (Australia) to you? I must say I haven't noticed the problem on other forums (such as the Mozilla discussion forums).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - connection refused, and also having to click twice on links - ffrr 21:34:55 11/06/03 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.