Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: Improvements to the Forum

Certainly the thread feature is good for those who prefer threads. (Personally I don't, and think the limitations of a "flat" view can be overcome by the "quote" feature that most of those bb have, which allows for loose threads)
But something that is really annoying is when all replies are posted to the original post, rather than to the latest response (something that is bound to happen as replies will be posted at the same time). In that case you have to either open all the responses in new windows from the start, or click back after reading each response.
There are bbs that offer both flat and threaded views, which could be an option. And they solve the aforementioned problem. If you click any message in a thread, you still have the listing of all msgs and threads underneath, making navigation a lot quicker.
I for one would read/participate a lot more here if the aesthetics and navigation where different. Certainly the awesome volume of posts here indicates that it doesn't hinder a lot of ppl, but I still wish the software was changed.

:)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Improvements to the Forum - fanta 17:06:27 08/15/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.