Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Warning: Shipping to Sweden (PostNord)

This is a warning to all sellers out there. If you're shipping to Sweden, I highly recommend you ship using trackable (and insured) method. We've lost three packages going there in the last few months. They weren't high priced items but still the fact that the items were lost (stolen) is concerning. All three packages had tracking until it reached Sweden, then it disappeared. USPS also confirmed each time that the packages did leave the USA and were in Swedish (PostNord) hands.

PostNord didn't help much and just regurgitated that same response every time I contacted them. Since they also handle the mail for Denmark, I would also be careful sending untrackable mail there too. I couldn't find any information if there was a postal inspector (postal police), so I couldn't submit a complaint.

What I did find suspicious was that all three CDs stolen were from the same genre of music, which was Eurodance. Either all three customers were lying and stole the CDs because I couldn't prove they were delivered or someone at PostNord is stealing the mail.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Warning: Shipping to Sweden (PostNord) - Nk64875 14:54:41 01/14/19 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.