Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Waiting to see

Yes, of course you are correct, people misplace things and I'm no exception to that rule. But, when I borrow something from someone I take very good care of it, and I make sure that I put it in a place where I can see it, so I can immediately find it.

They didn't have to pay for the website I made, it was free for friends. Neither did they have to pay for the new logo. But later it became apparent that I was not a friend at all. But that's private, and has nothing to do with my missing cables. His wife decided everything, also to block me. They could have sent those cables back before moving.

Lots of people know me and they can all verify that I value friendship and honesty. I just hate it when people borrow something and years later you still have to beg to get it back. I don't think that's fair at all.

I also am not saying MSA makes bad products, no, it's about my cables. They promised to send them back and years later, I still don't have them back. I wouldn't mind if they were cheap cables, but this is something that I cannot approve of!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.