Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: EXorbitant Champlifier in Alameda, Ca

The sum of all this is quite simple. If you cant see it , I cant help that. it doesnt take much vision. $212 is simply a rip off for replacing 2 bulbs and a piece of wire. Do the math. All other subjective/personality/ageism issues are really irrelevant . Obviously you have some sort of stake in the business or enjoy playing devils advocate and fail to see with any clarity the lack of ethics exhibited by charging so much. I cant help you see this. Apparently the incongruity of the cost of repairs when comparing a complete AUTHENTIC restoration on a Mac tuner as compared with replacing 2 light bulbs on this tuner is not clicking for you. Cant help you with that. You come on here acting in a disrespectful manner taunting and accusing me of making things up. Take it somewhere else . Sour grapes? How about being pissed off for being ripped off. I am not going to continue this conversation with you. So good luck on your assessments.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.