I need advice: I am going to buy a turntable from Canuck Audio Market and made a payment via PayPal but the seller is reluctant to answer my e-mails in which I asked for confirmation. Before payment, he used to answer promptly.
For how long should I wait before lodging a PayPal claim? I don't have a PayPal account so I made a purchase through my relative who has such an account. Before that, I informed the seller that I am ready to pay, then made a payment, notified him thereof, and asked for confirmation twice... No reply.
I am trying to convince myself that the seller might have been away from his PC, might have been away from his place, etc., but I think it is annoying in any case.
Is there any procedure for withdrawing the funds from my relative's PayPal account?
He said I would lose due to exchange rate difference...
And for how long should a buyer wait in general for the seller's response before making a claim?
I firmly believe that the seller-buyer relationship must be transparent and that a buyer should not behave like that.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 00:36:58 01/14/15 (8)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 01:02:36 04/12/16 (0)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - Bill Way 09:51:50 01/14/15 (5)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 01:51:17 01/19/15 (1)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - regmac 13:41:59 02/25/15 (0)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 03:52:38 01/15/15 (2)
- RE: The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 08:17:10 01/14/15 (0)