Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Are There Any Honest Audiophiles Left?

Never heard about this sort of behavior. It's a shame that anyone would even entertain the thought. I'm into the hobby myself and have always bought and sold honestly. When I sold my B&W CM5 on ebay I stated in the auction there was damage to the tweeter but did not show in the photo. Hell a lot of my vintage audio usually goes to friends who don't have a stereo at all. Gave my Bang & Olufsen Beosound Century 2000 away to a friend who didn't have anything to play her CDs on. Even donated a set of JBL! L-16 Decade, Avid Model 110 to my local Goodwill. Gave lots of audio away. Could have sold it all for cash but I like giving my stuff to family and friends who never get to hear decent audio. The only thing I always hope is that it goes to a good home and is taken care of. To answer the question I would say draw the line at stealing/theft. Also one should be honest if they sell their equipment, tell what you know and if you don't know just say so. I try to help others in audio so yes there are still good guys out there, I like to think I'm one of them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Are There Any Honest Audiophiles Left? - xrayspex78 01:50:50 10/26/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.