Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: PurePower APS Canada

Just to keep this discussion alive as PP has been actively marketing their new products lately. I have the PP2000 with the same problem. After discussing with Damian back in July 2012 on the phone, he issued an RMA for me to send the unit back for repair. It's been over 18 months. Whenever I called and e-mailed, if I get a response, either Damian or his father Richard would give me a bogus story that my unit is next on the list, they are upgrading the inside to a newer model, they are pulling a unit off the production line to send to me, etc. I have requested numerous times for them to send the unit back to me as-is at my expense, or allow me to trade it in for a new unit with cash but to no avail.

I've just filed a complaint with the Ontario Consumer Agency, but I am not hopeful that it will get me anywhere. Buyer beware.

FrankC

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.