Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

I had my Paypal acct and Ebay acct hacked two different times.

I had my paypal hacked once and the Ebay twice..Paypal caught it and I had to go my bank and stop payment on 5600 dollars worth of transactions charged to my bank..I didn't pay for stop payment fees but I dread to think what would happen if they were able to complete it.
Anyway,the way you stop it from happening to is to buy an Apple computer.That is the only way you will stop it because they don't have an open system.
My email was even hacked a few times but not related to Ebay and it would send out spam emails and Charter would shut me down until I ran a special program each time...I switched to Mac computers and I never had another issue with any of this crap.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I had my Paypal acct and Ebay acct hacked two different times. - Michael Samra 12:54:23 11/12/13 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.