Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Is MyKindofMusic/John Costanzo a fraud?

And how is this relevant to this specific post?

Is this a continuation to your experience with McAllister Audio?

It appears that some people elect to keep "piling on" so to speak, regarding My Kind of Music and its proprietor.

First off, I have dealt with this shop on many occasions and they have always exceeded all expectations on both pre and post sales. Not the sort of place that caters to discount shoppers, but never any issues as claimed here on this forum. I often wonder what drives some people to continue to slander an individual or their company without having any first hand experience. I get the impression that AA is the only forum that I am aware of that allows this sort of conduct.

As far as I am concerned and based on my past & present experiences with this shop, I have no reservation in recommending them to anyone who has an interest in Audio.

Happy Listening,
Francis Romantini

"Music is the brandy of the damned."
George Bernard Shaw

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Is MyKindofMusic/John Costanzo a fraud? - benetton 12:55:02 01/06/13 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.