Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

online seller www.hiendking.com

I recently came across a Chinese online seller www.hiendking.com which sells (or appears to sell) various vacuum-tube amplifiers, CD players, parts, etc. It carries interesting brands of which I did not hear before (such as Bowei and Sound Track). In order to learn the price, however, one should "sign on", enter a password, etc. Once you are registered and enter your password and user name, you may click on the picture of the respective piece and learn its price...

No way! This function does not work and the PC shows an error. Sending an e-mail using a "contact us" function did not work either.

Finally, I send them an e-mail off their web-site, explained them that my enquiries failed due to some technical problem and asked to answer my questions on several items.

One week had passed and I received the following reply:

..."Thanks for your enquiry.
You can sign up to be a membership then you might check all the price from our web site.
And we will check what's the problem with our email, hope this might help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
HiEndKing"

I don't imply that they are shady but I am wondering what is the story behind it...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Topic - online seller www.hiendking.com - akolegov 09:23:15 10/05/12 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.