Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Avoid Ebay Seller "bionicspinnner"

Since my reply there have been some devlopments. "bionicspinnner" AKA 'Sam E. Misshula'
of :74-08 260st. Glen Oaks, N.Y. 11004.
@bionicspinner@aol.com
@ PH. 347-426-5593

It seems Misshula has a fettish for not paying for vintage SCOTT products. I know of at least six 6 ebay sellers, who over the last 3 years who were scammed out of a SCOTT Amp.. couristy of bionicspinnner/Sam Misshula. and I know there is more. But he dosen't limmit himself to only ripping off SCOTT owners.

See here:
http://teks-usa.com/scam.aspx

Mr. Misshula is on the radar of more than just one entity. don't want to say any more, so I'll leave it at that.

$200 REWARD FOR THE LOACION OF THIS STOLEN SCOTT 299C AMP.

In my case against Mr. Misshula, I finally managed to convince authorities to at least take a report, so my Amp is now classified and listed as STOLEN property. So if the Serial number is ever checked through the NCIC database, it will come back to my case.

I'd love to see that crook try to explain, why the amp he swore he shiped back to Me in AZ.(and signed a Doc. stating that he did) would be either, in his possession, in NEW YORK! or with someone whom HE sold it to.
who ever bought it from him, could just keep it, As long as it leads back to bionicspinnner.

so.. I'll offer

$200.00 REWARD for imforation to the exact location of THIS Scott 299-C Amplifier!!

I have dozens of pictures showing the serial number and 'Other' identifying marks.

These are the pictures that I used when I listed it on ebay. The only thin g I know he changed are the knobs, he switched them for the newer style.

Please look here:
http://www.use.com/profile.pl?id=billybl

anyway.... Thanks for reading!

Edits: 04/13/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Avoid Ebay Seller "bionicspinnner" - billy22 05:09:58 04/13/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.