Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Scammed for Audio Research Ref 5 in Thailand

Lets face it. I will say what nobody else is game to say. Of course there is exceptions but Thia's have no honor or not one to business or any morality as a British person would measure it. Different culture. And there poor. So they don't have the luxury. Thailand is one of the most corrupt sh$t holes on earth. They will set up and murder Australian tourists for drugs while flooding Australia with criminals to sell there amphetamines that they produce of a massive economic scale. They kill there own for speed use even though most their workers use daily to get enough work done. The fact that this guy above that probably gone would wire transfer money to them or ANYONE is naiveté in the extreme. Moral decay is what you get when you overpopulate. The sooner we have a genuinely democratic one world government and welfare system that rewards financially for not having children to cut world population the better. Its the only way to slow down the environmental and moral decay. There is too many of us. We will be living and behaving like sewer rats in the end.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Scammed for Audio Research Ref 5 in Thailand - TubeBuilder 05:24:57 12/25/11 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.