Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

New twist on e-mail scams:

It looks like the Nigerian scammers are trying a different approach. Here's a recent e-mail I received. They just don't give up, do they?

Attn: Scam Prot Beneficiary

We are the Scam protector organization assign by the world organization to investigate scams activities and refund all scam victims of their funds that was stolen from them by the fraud artist on the internet.

Therefore, we wish to inform you that you’re among the people to benefit from the refunding with huge interest and compensation. It is now ready and we need your help to enable us carry out this exercise perfectly on the scam against you.

As you may have it, this is part of the exercise to pay you back of your entire funds that was stolen from you by the internet scams with huge interest and compensation.

To claim your money, you fill the below:

Full Name:
Address:
When you got involve into scam transaction?
The Amount you spent to Fraudsters?
The names and telephone numbers of the people who scammed you?

All other question will come to you once you respond to this mail massage and you are to get back to us in response to this mail as to enable them proceed without delay.

You are to contact the Payment agent with the below info:

Contact Person: Mrs. Franca Nelson
Contact Email address: email@scamprotector.tk

Thank you.
Mr. John Morrison J.P

SCAM PROT.
SCAM PROTECTOR ORGANIZATION.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - New twist on e-mail scams: - sherod 07:27:43 10/11/11 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.