Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Your Quote...

Mate I new a guy like that. Never worked a day in his life. Lived off welfare and foster kids that he would enslave. And yes that what happens to most fosterkids. Not looked after buy loving family's. Used as slaves or worse. And he had the same business buy and sell style. To understand it you have to understand physiology. Just as a pedophile can scan a group of kids and know instinctively which kid to abuse so does a abusive seller. I guarantee there will be some masochist out there that is quiet comfortable with dealing with that guy. That will enjoy being ripped off and getting abused all the way. This guy used to sell any thing really. And people would come and look at it and if they offered him less he would abuse them and literally kick them out of his yard. Thing is . They would come back and pay the ridiculous price. Not all the time. You tell some people you cant have something and they have to have it.They will beg for it in the end.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Your Quote... - TubeBuilder 12:21:12 07/07/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.