Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Excellent suggestion. (nt)

So the plot thickens. Today I received this "I am forwarding this email that I originally sent on 1/22. You have not replied, and I hope you have been away and therefore unable to answer. I will give it one more try before I notify Audiogon & PayPal.

I also want to apologize for blaming the Benchmark for the squeal - I discovered two days ago that I had a bad interconnect causing the squeal, NOT the Benchmark. But this still leaves the hum problem that I am unable to solve.

Please reply in the next 48 hours. After the deadline, I will contact Audiogon & Paypal as to how to solve the situation."

So this time I responded and let him know that I did not mention a free in home trial in my listing and I cannot be held responsible for user error. The fact that he was connecting and wiggling wires with both his amp and the DAC on tells me that I'm dealing with a novice.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.