Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Israel Blume of coincident Absolute disappointment

Buy amps from him listed on audiogon described as mint speak with him on the phone and again described as mint one ouner. Agree on a price for the amps delivered spend 45.00 sending him payment via express mail I receive the amps via ups and before they will leave the amps I have to pay 75.00 in fees. Packing is minimalist for international with no support for the transformers no manuals. Hook up the amps and they don't work. Email Blume he gets defensive rather than offer to repair. I open the amp up and find a bad bias pot that the solder tab is pulled away from the pot causing the short. I have to offer to repair if he will just supply the part. He agrees to supply and 3 weeks later I receive a used pot with no hardware. This guy is a real class act. I can't beleive he is still in business what a joke !!!!!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Israel Blume of coincident Absolute disappointment - joessportster 09:43:01 11/24/10 (15)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.