Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: What Do You Do With A Guy Who Says He'll Refund Once Item Is Returned Then He Tries To Pull A Fast One

"After explaining my issues with why their LP doesn't match their description, and asking for their thoughts before I offer neutral or negative feedback, everyone I've dealt with has done the right thing."

I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, full refund if buyer pays shipping. I will pay shipping if the seller claims my ad was misleading - no matter how stupid they had to have been to have been mislead.

I don't need to hear any excuse or reason for someone wanting to send something back. But I gotta be honest with you one time some guy threatened me with negative feedback because he "felt" my ad was misleading. I almost refused to refund the A-HOLES money it pissed me off so much that someone could be so stupid and actually live.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: What Do You Do With A Guy Who Says He'll Refund Once Item Is Returned Then He Tries To Pull A Fast One - Don Till 09:25:01 10/06/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.