Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Dealings with MSS Hi Fi

OP:
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this "merchant". I personally have over 240 100% feedbacks on ebay and a perfect (though small) feedback score on A'Gon. This isn't about me, of course; I would just like to think most people in our small community have somewhat the same values of honesty and fair play! Holy Crap- the economy is effed enough without this kind of crap to deal with! And to even think I MIGHT have purchased something from them, because I couldn't afford it new... Pisses me right the f-off. It takes strength, courage and a lotta balls to post what they said to you in their responses. I spent some time when very young in the CE retail sector working for people just like that. Hated every second! Sorry, angered me enough I had to vent... Thanks for the heads up on this! I know it's a slim chance but I hope things work out in your favor, somehow.
Since the comprehension of sweet sound is our most indefinite conception...Music,when
combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry. Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor. Man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb. Edgar Allen Poe

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Dealings with MSS Hi Fi - thetintdoctor 15:26:59 07/29/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.