Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Dealings with MSS Hi Fi

Yes, this is correct I'm a new member of this Forum. However I am a member of other forums, namely DTV (which suits me better as it is Australian based).

I have not reason to post BS - nor have I commented on MSSHIFI other than to present the facts as I know them, including my dealings with people such as Dynaudio USA, and their USA head whom is easily contactable for verification.

I have resisted wild speculative postings which many more experienced longer term members of this forum whom have/have not had dealings with MSS have made. i have simply presented my experiences with them.

I do not suggest that or think that JB/MSS knowingly sold me a speaker that had been altered like my post. That would just be commercial suicide. However, forum members should be warned that when dealing with operators such as MSS they should do so with the knowledge that the retailer is getting product from sources that greatly vary in origin.

I'm more concerned that the product was sold to me as 'new and un-opended', although again to give MSS the benefit of the doubt, their source could have done the same to them and MSS unknowingly passed the product on to me. In other words we both got screwed.

However, when I contacted Johnny to ask him where he got it from. He replied that the unit was purchased directly from Dynaudio. This is where the questionable dealings starts in my book.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Dealings with MSS Hi Fi - pf 13:13:41 06/18/10 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.