Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Sylvania 6SN7 "Badboys"

Perhaps.

Doesnt it bother you that he tried to avoid duties. I love the way you and some of your countrymen try to lecture us on the Water Cooler about the humanity of your healthcare system only to give someone a pass on bilking the system. Pretty much a validation of some of our main concerns about this system and these programs it appears. I agree that if Deal didnt comply to this request he should have notified Hutton. Of course he doesnt know me.....I dont go around introducing myself as JNS. I may have sold him some tubes some time back and if I did I had no problems.

Man is this paragraph lame. Perhaps the speaker story is true. But I will tell you this. If 2 out of 10 say you are a crook then perhaps this can be dismissed. When you get almost universal agreement about a seller being a crook and also within a relatively short and isolated period of time then you should take notice to what the online "losers" say.

So what? This gives him the right to lie, cheat and steal! Is his epitath to be: "pretty much wrote the book on 6SN7s in the 90s". I think he will be remembered for other not so flattering things. I will just have to take your word that the rest of us wannabes dont have a clue.

He is indeed fortunate to have a defender like you. As far as I'm concerned, after your mountain of evidence, this case is closed.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.