Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Which finger?

Fortunately, "..the stories you make up don't have any relevance here."

OK. To be more precise, your stories about me, aren't relevant to my life.
We have signs around here where the county doesn't want to build a bridge over dry river beds, "Do Not Enter When Flooded" The sign isn't a complaint--it is a WARNING.

Turning a warning into a complaint is making up a story.

Calling the well documented and accepted theory of projection "Psychobabble", well, it doesn't have anything to do with me.

Ultimately, your story about "how smart I am", likewise doesn't have anything to do with me.

Come to think of it, judging someone to see if they are as smart as they think they are, seems not only pointless, but also fundamentally inconsistent.

Huuuum.

Maybe I should explain that the title of giving me the finger was crafted to be "catchy" and works because when one points, one uses one finger. In English, one finger can also be described as a finger, or the finger.

Now. Which finger have I used with you?

Best from Tucson
Bob
"He (R.M. Nixon) was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Which finger? - becketma@yahoo.com 19:09:15 05/08/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.