Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

How to deal with highly inefficient big company?

I ordered a few parts(simple signal generators) from a firm called Tequipment.net
I sent payment via PayPal on April 8th for the first signal generator,and then on April 12th for the second-in kit form.
I received confirmation from them that they received my payment and a really murky notice about being able to view shipping details online-but several attempts to view this online resulted in nothing.
In reply to an email from me on April 29th,asking if the items had shipped,I received a reply from 3 different workers in this firm saying that shipping has not been effected because I have to fill in an END USER form required by the US government.No mention had ever been made of this before.
After much trouble they resent the form to me on Word format,I filled it in and sent it to them,whereupon they replied that because the form was not signed by me it is not valid.They proceeded to send me another form on Adobe format which I am unable to fill out.
I have so far wasted many hours and nearly a month with a bunch of nincompoops.What do I do?
Initiate a PayPal claim?
I am not exaggerating by saying that I have exchanged dozens of emails with no less than 6 people in this firm.
Any advice welcome.Thanks.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - How to deal with highly inefficient big company? - r17 03:31:37 05/01/10 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.