Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

The real mistake was ????

1. Not asking if he would return the money if you changed your mind?
2. Changing your mind after you gave him the money?
3. Not asking is he would return the money if you changed your mind and then changing your mind?

Think back to the moment when you didn't ask him if he would return the money if you changed your mind? Did you think about asking him?

This problem you have has been described as everything from an ethical dilemma to a larceny.

I don't think it is either. It is due to your failure to explore the consequences of all your possible actions. The burden I think is on you.

I sympathize with you, as I recently bought two very expensive (for me) audio items and, even though i had lots of time to go over angle of my decisions, i still had buyers remorse all the way home and....until i turned them on. Whew!

And what about the time, I shipped an amp back to the US and the company got an empty box with a large whole in it? Now I can only laugh about what the box must have looked like.

Kiss you kids, hug your wife, pat your dug, scratch your cat....eventually even this incident may have a humorous side to it.

Why did you change your mind, anyway?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • The real mistake was ???? - Frihed89 07:09:09 03/24/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.