Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Trying to clear my eBay reputation!

Howdy guys,
Long time lurker here... I've been a hifi enthusiast for most of my life and have fed the addiction by buying / selling / trading. Also, I'm a professional sound engineer.

Recently I got an email from another eBayer that my handle was on a few blacklists. I was also pointed to some archived threads here.I was immediately concerned and set out to clear things up.

The site I was most concerned with was: 'http://ebayfeedbacksucks.blogspot.com/'
The owner is a high-feedback eBayer and somehow my handle got on his list.
I exchanged a bunch of correspondence with him and showed him that I was not who scammed him. It boiled down to this:

"Brad, I've got to appologise. You are indeed correct....The user ID we have on record is 'vintagevalvesetc' NOT 'vintagevalves' ....The later is indeed a lunitic...He had mutltiple user ID's and scammed us and several others with multiple us ID's.....I will correct this mistake ASAP.....Kevin (Kevco Sales LLC)."

I was removed from his blacklist site.

That said, there's a few threads on this forum mentioning my handle 'vintagevalves' which I believe are in reference to 'vintagevalvesetc.' Feel free to peruse my eBay feedback and note that it's 100% including 24 positives in the past year.

Thanks!
Brad in Nashville
Vintagevalves all over the web.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Topic - Trying to clear my eBay reputation! - vintagevalves 19:15:28 03/13/10 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.