Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Wouldn't have been an issue if it was advertised as such

LOL Bull Crap. Audiophilia is full of Bull Crap, or haven't you noticed?

Clocks, Colorful stones in a bottle, dots, ET AL.

Sounds like you are on a one man crusade to purge the audio world of Bull Crap one seller at a time. Best of luck!

Believe me when I tell you that the Bull Crap in audio goes FAR further than you think. :-0

Are you privy to absolute proof the MSS didn't get the items as they say?
If so put it out for all to read. I'm not big on innuendo and espionage. The truth can and will set you free. BTW, please enlighten us on "quantum tunneling" and it's basis regarding repaier of defective power supplies/conditioners? Has Synergistic been able to apply some new Law of Physics or rocket science to the manufacture of power supplies/conditioners? Or perhaps this may be a steaming pile of Bull Crap? I'm looking to learn......please tell me the affects of QT to amps/volts and current thanks.

Last but not least, I also have no interest in the success or failure of Synergistic, the Catholic Church, Saudi Arabia, MSS, JB or any other. I merely get a big kick out of self-righteous 'philes with their panties in a bunch......especially when they bring the misery on themselves to shave a bit more of Lincoln's head off those pennies. :-/

The old saying once again holds true as always..........

"You get what you pay for".

Best,

otari :-)

My mother-in-law, after seeing the Levinson 33H amps in my listening room: "Those are the nicest electric room heaters I've ever seen".

Edits: 11/16/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.