Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

ERNEST ONCE AGAIN PROVEN THE ULTIMATE LIAR AND THIEF

Ernest you call me the liar. You have literally lost your mind. I mean you must be demented. Do you not see all the facts I have laid out for all to see. You focus on small meaningless details and avoid the major concerns that intelligent people like those commenting in this thread, are aware of. And no! I don’t know any of them. See I have to watch my words or you will twist them around again. Yes I knew Joespride and Conrad who is a dealer. The rest unless I missed someone, I do not know. And if I did miss one it does not mean I am a liar. If I fail to remember every thing written in the last 2 months, that does not make me a liar. But when someone like yourself and you know what you are, lies and lies and lies and lies, sometimes people stoop to your level to try and compete with all your bullshit. Here are the facts numb nuts.

I sent you 861 dollars for Audience AU24e speaker cables, you did not have. YOU LIED

You supposedly sent them to me without insurance??? come on! Without a direct signature? come on Ernest! Without traceability? YOUR A MANUFACTURE? I dont think so.

In fact, you used the most inadequate service possible so there was no way to trace the package (no tracking), no confirming the address it was shipped to, no confirming the weight, no confirming the size, which means you cant confirm the delivery. Now whats so hard for you to understand retard. You cant, nor can the post office confirm that a box with AU24e cables were delivered to my address, because they weren’t. And you know damn well you didnt send me the cables. Thats the facts. You made it impossible for me to prove you didn’t send them, not that you did, jackass. Thats why you used the service you used. And you perfected this scheme by the time you got me. You learned from prior scams how to make it truly untraceable. In Neal Callander’s case you used a service that almost got you caught. He realized you shipped a package that’s weight cold not of had a CD Player in it and it was shipped to the wrong location. Lucky for you, he thought you might of got the numbers mixed up or something.

Now what these intelligent members are having a hard time with is how anyone with your experience would ship an item worth 861 dollars without insurance, direct signature, and traceability. Dont you fucking get it troll? Why would you do that? Because you did not send me my cables, you did not have the cables! And to top it all off, you are responsible not me. I never had to agree to half my money and your bullshit cables. But I realized what I was dealing with early on and figured I better take what I can get. YOU’RE A LIAR AND A THIEF

When the package first went missing, you did nothing to try and locate it, nothing. I called everyone, the post office, you, the post office, the post master, my mailman, everyone. You did nothing. You were completely aloof in this matter. You also stalled on communication. You knew we had an issue and you were very slow to respond to inquiries. Here is your exact fucking words troll.

Hello Rudy,

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. I agree it is not your fault, you did your part by paying for the cables, but it is not my fault either, I did my part by shipping the cables and providing you the tracking number. I am a little confused myself because the tracking number says the package was delivered to you. You have great feedback as do I, which leads me to believe you, but you must understand my position on this as it seems like an easy way to get a free pair of cables. (there was no tracking number you nut job)

Anyhow, give me a couple days to see what happened to the package, worse case scenario I can offer you $861.00 worth of my Golden speaker cables and interconnects shipped via FedEx Ground.

Kind Regards,
Ernest Lee Farley III of ELF Audio

You did not provide a tracking number,,,,,YOUR A LIAR! see how this works dick.

You did your part by shipping the cables? Are you fucking nuts? Lets play fairy tale and assume you sent the cables, you did not do your part because you used an inadequate service which makes you responsible for the loss, not me. YOUR A LIAR!...see how that works dick.

But you don’t get it do you? Because you’re an idiot, a 29 year old punk kid, you talk in ghetto slang over the phone and you have lost your mind.

Also in your emails and remember I can post pics to ernie, you state you never had a problem with the United States Postal Service and the service you use. You also conveniently state, “but you have heard the nightmares.” Nice touch Ernie Bat! Then I look at your feedback and low and behold you have feedback in your audiogon account that talks about a USPS blunder? You had the exact same scenario before with Neal Callander a couple months prior and yout still shipping items uninsured, with a similar service? Not to mention how many in between that never resulted in feedback….YOU’RE A LIAR AND A THEIF, you see how this works DICK!

Then you say worse case scenario I will give me 861 dollars of your fucking cables... This is an “all tell” sign of your motive. You think you can do what ever the fuck you want and fix it by offering your bullshit cables. That works for members with limited experience but not with me.

After many ridiculous emails back and forth trying to convince you that you are responsible and I should receive a full refund, I realize your an idiot and when dealing with an idiot I better take what I can get. Several times you offered me your cables, finally we come to an agreement of 400 dollars and 3 pairs of your asinine cables. I am out big time, but I take what I can get. You use these numerous emails back and forth that exist only because you created them in all your bullshit and try to convince people I am the liar because I said you have to work with me in some way. Meaning some cash back is a must. It is absolutely clear I did not want your cables. You were very happy with the arrangement, too happy. Its in all the emails after the agreement which was posted below many times. YOUR THE LIAR, THE TWISTER, TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT, to try and discredit me...SEE HOW THIS WORKS DICK. All the insanity you created below in these threads, is exactly what you did from the beginning when I didnt receive the cables. Thats why we have so many emails for you to twist dick.

Our agreement was for a money order for 400 dollars and your troll cables. We specifically agreed on including a money order with my cables. I didnt receive a money order with the cables as you promised. YOUR THE LIAR. see how this works dick. You tell me you sent 400 dollars CASH! in the mail? Come on dick!

See the people of this forum have a problem with you saying you shipped 400 dollars cash in an envelope. No one would do that Ernest,. no one. YOU ARE A LIAR ERNIE... But since they don’t believe it, now they must be apart of some conspiracy, we are all related right,? ernie troll bat?

See I thought about your picture above. With a 300 dollar withdrawal the same day you send the package. Is it coincidence? Why isnt it for 400? Did you pull the money out for some other reason? Because I am absolutely convinced without a shadow of a doubt, your a scum bag thief and liar. Then I get it. You told your wife you had to pull money out of the account to pay me...huh. Im sure she keeps an eye on what little money you have. And I am sure the poor woman knows about this incident. I feel sorry for her because she probably believes you and god knows what the hell you told her. She knew you had 100 dollars on you so she agrees to the withdrawal of 300 dollars and you put all of it into your pocket. Skip the money order that you could of got anywhere, not just at the post office, dick. You could of walked into any convenience store and had a money order drawn up. NO, YOU STOLE FROM ME AND YOUR WIFE!. Thats probably what happened. Sound about right Ernest? You do have to discuss with your wife before you pull money out, don’t you? It’s a nice way to get 300-400 dollars and hide it from the family? Also I dont see any reference to the actual time in any of the two pictures...so where do you get 21 minutes dick and the 18 minutes? Its how a liar tries to ad insignificant details to make it sound more believable, nice touch. like the " i heard the nightmares" AGAIN YOU’RE A LIAR AND A THEIF!

Now what about all the lies you have written in this forum.

Rudy wasn’t happy with his AU24e Cables so he tried to get his money back…YOU’RE A LIAR….I could of simply sold them for what I paid. I didn’t receive the cables and you know it.

Rudy’s account was suspended by audiogon for using too many names (in your squeaky troll voice). YOU’RE A LIAR AND THEIF. You got the dates wrong and twisted my story out of context. In my dispute posted on audiogon as I type, I state I have been a member of this community since 1999 and took a hiatus and lost my user info. NICE TRY AGAIN. See I have simply been stating facts this whole time and you have been LYING trying to twist everything around to discredit me and confuse the readers. Even if it has no bearing on the dispute.

You state in this forum that I am rzigray, Joespride, Conrad and others….YOUR A LIAR AND A THEIF! See how this works dick! The IP addresses were not the same and CPK pointed this out, negating your ridiculous claims. YOU ARE THE LIAR!

You now state I know Wendell, CPK and CPK know this guy and that guy…..YOU’RE THE LIAR, you see how this works dick!

You wrote I left a message on your phone saying “how I got you for your cables and the money” Yet you refuse to let anyone hear this message. You make up every excuse in the book. We asked you many times to prove this message and you simply ignored us. I even offered 5000 dollars publicly if you can prove it, and you didn’t. You constantly underestimate the consequences of your actions. Every time you try to lie, you get exposed. You are not intelligent enough to think a head. YOU’RE A LIAR AND A THIEF.

You tell people I bought a pair of cables off you before. This is a lie. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THEIF. You use one email where I replied to an ad saying I would take a pair of silver speaker cables. I never followed through with the purchase because I read that people were concerned that your silver cables were not in fact silver, and those concerns were on this very site!. That it was impossible to sell silver cables that cheap. They proved their statements and I was convinced that your cables were not silver so I backed out of the sell. You never heard from me again until you listed the AU24 cables. In one of my inquiries to the 24e cables I state that, I just realized who you are? If I bought cables from you I would of known who you are dick. I am glad I did back out of your phony silver cables, because now I know for sure and would bet my life that your cables don’t have any gold or silver in them. I have asked you to provide one more email pertaining to this sale and you cant. You even said I sent you a money order when I always use PayPal and that’s how I paid you for the AU 24e cables I never received. Surely and yes ERNIE everyone agrees, that there must be another email in the mythological cable purchase, yet you ignore our requests. Where is the email stating I sent you a money order. Where is the email stating your address? Where is the email stating you shipped my item? Where is the tracking number? Where are all the other common emails in a transaction? There is nothing is there? Why? Because YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF! And don’t try to make them up now, you had your chance days ago.

Now you are trying the same bullshit with the other members Ernie. You are trying to twist shit around again. The only people who have interest in this thread are now all in a conspiracy to discredit you right? We are all part of the destroy ERNIE BAT CULT!

ERNIE IS THE LIAR

You have never once addressed the Neal Callander Emails I have posted. Can you tell us what happened in that transaction? Everyone has read Neal’s email to me and his account of his experience with you. You lied about never having a problem with USPS and you had the exact same issue with this gentleman. He bought a CD player off you and he never received it. You gave him a bullshit “delivery confirmation number” and shipped an empty box to a location close to his address. When it was delivered you pulled the same bullshit you pulled with me. Offering him cables and cash…huh. You simply ignore it. But the service you used with Neal was a bit different than with me, because he found out the weight and the address where you sent the package. With me you used and even lesser service so there was no way to find out anything about it. YOU’RE A LIAR AND A THIEF.

So what are you going to try and come up with now troll? What in that pea size brain can you possibly provide to convince anyone otherwise.

Everyone has seen all of your bullshit, yet, yet! You still think you can convince people and yourself of something different. You are absolutely delusional. The advice professionals give when dealing with a person like you is to get away as far and as fast as possible. That you will likely get worse with time. The way you have acted in this forum tells us a lot about you. You have some serious issues Ernest and I am saying that as one human being to the next. You need help. You should see someone about this and someone should warn your wife. Your condition can not be healthy for your family. I really don’t know what to say at this point. I have given a tremendous amount of my time to this cause and I have succeeded. As you continue to reply, I simply come back just to nail another one into your coffin. You have made a complete ass out of yourself. Your ruined Ernest. YOU WILL NEVER SELL CABLES LIKE YOU ONCE DID. I will be there when ever you try to resurface again. Why? Because of the way you acted in this forum. Because you will try to rip people off again! The way you have no remorse, no conscience, no nothing. You are a menace to this community and you don’t belong here. You are simply out of your class and you need to move on. Things always come to an end. I am sure you had a nice little run with your scam. Your cable business will not be missed. It had to end at some point. Your character ruined your business. It’s a typical story and a story told far to often. You are not the first one Ernest and you wont be the last. Just another “remember that dick”

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.