Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: is a "thief"

Correct you are.

Although you could even forget legalities ... announcing that "X Is A Criminal" on a public site is nearly begging for any or all of the following ...:

· extenuating circumstances arrive just on time to make you look inept, venal, weird
· other shoe drops and you look pretty awkward making a fraudulent case
· friends or relatives to step in and tell a very different story
· accused's side may have reason to make counter-accusations that you never would want aired in public
· accused goes 'cornered-rat' and posts wildly false but damning counter accusations
· something loop-hole or groundhog-day completely invalidates your claim at the root
· evidence dissappears .. can you say crashed-hard-drive ...?
· or, finally, business is business, this msg-board stuff isn't meant to be your small claims court ....

ETC, etc. There are just way too many vulnerabilities exposed by making public accusations. May feel good in vengeance terms, but comes back to haunt way too often to bet against. Ymmv.

And I think that As a matter of Asylum Policy, such accusations should be automatically deleted, since they don't fit any polite discussion amongst members of audio subject matter.

Anyone else have an opinion on such a policy .. ?

J.

//not affiliated with any party above, below or around this issue.

housepet in a box ©

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.