Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: ELF AUDIO is GONE!

Hello Rudy,

I've been at Cedar Point with the family all day today and we just got home,boy am I tired. We have a deal my friend,$400 plus some cables.

Please cancel the paypal dispute,so we can move on to getting you some cables and your $400 refund. This go around I will ship your cables via FedEx ground with insurance and signature confirmation.

Hopefully the cables turn up at some point...talk to you soon Rudy.
Kind Regards,
Ernest Lee Farley III of ELF Audio

Hello Rudy,
>
> I responded to your paypal dispute to protect myself. I supplied paypal
> with the tracking number,and according to paypals findings the item was
> delivered to you. I think paypal is going to side with me on this one
> Rudy. At any rate, I will work with you on this matter to come to an
> amicable resolution.
> Kind Regards,
> Ernest Lee Farley III of ELF Audio

Hello Rudy,
> > >
> > > The box was of medium size,approximately 15" wide by 8" tall by 10" deep
> > > and was brown.
> > > I never get insurance for cables,because you cant really damage a cable
> > > from shipping,now amplifiers,turntables or speakers are another story and
> > > always get insurance. You could have easily requested that I have your
> > > package to have signature confirmation.It's not my fault that USPS was
> > > negligent with your package.How do I know that you don't have the
> > > cables?????? I hate that this has happened and I will never use USPS
> > > again if your cables indeed didn't arrive. I have never gone a day
> > > without responding to your emails.I get tons of emails a day and I
> > > respond to emails as fast as possible.
> > >
> > > You can open a dispute with audiogon and or paypal if you wish, If you
> > > wanted insurance or signature confirmation you should have asked for it.
> > > I always ship all my shipments with delivery confirmation,and insurance
> > > for heavier items that can be damaged by shipping.

Hello Rudy,

I'm very sorry for this inconvienence. I have heard of the horror stories concerning USPS,but I use them almost everytime and have never had any problems like this before. I checked the tracking number and it did say it was delivered. I have your address written down on the delivery confirmation slip,and it matches your confirmed paypal address. You are out of $861.00 and I am out of the cables....this sucks for us both. I will contact my local branch and find out what can be done. Hopefully they made some mistake,and the cables will show up. I will never use USPS again for anything valuable again!

What about the guy in January, listed in your audiogon feedback? Everyone take a look at the USPS problem in january!

Hello Rudy,

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. I agree it is not your fault,you did your part by paying for the cables,but it is not my fault either,I did my part by shipping the cables and providing you the tracking number.I am a little confused myself because the tracking number says the package was delivered to you. You have great feedback as do I,which leads me to believe you,but you must understand my position on this as it seems like an easy way to get a free pair of cables.

Anyhow, give me a couple days to see what happened to the package,worse case scenario I can offer you $861.00 worth of my Golden speaker cables and interconnects shipped via FedEx Ground.

Kind Regards,
Ernest Lee Farley III of ELF Audio

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.